Accident- What to do?
After an accident teeth can break, chip, be moved or even completely knocked Out.
On suspicion of a concussion (dizziness, vomiting, unequal size
Pupils), please contact immediately your family doctor or contact a hospital.
Every accident must be reported immediately to your dentist and your insurance company. Even small accidents can lead to long term consequences.
Correct behaviour is crucial.
• Every accident must be reported immediately to the dentist
• What happened when, how, where?
• What is the age of the person concerned / the child?
• Milk or permanent teeth affected?
• Minor accidents can also lead to complications
Zahnhase Emergency Service Basel Stadt:
Monday to Saturday: 7 – 22
Sunday- and Holidays: 10 – 16
Centralbahnstrasse 20, Basel
061 227 70 70
Zahnhase Emergency Service Baselland:
Monday – Thursday: 8 – 20
Friday: 8 – 16
Saturdays by reservation
Bahnhofplatz 11, Liestal
061 927 13 13